- Reduce life to it's essence. What truly matters is God, family, friends, love.
- Learn to say NO. Don't feel obligated to say Yes to everything people ask you to do. You know your limits.
- Recognize the beauty around you. Take time to celebrate nature and the common things in life.
- Spend some time alone each day. It's a sure way of getting yourself together.
- Set your desk, chair, your sink, your sights with a view to the great outdoors. Life is simpler out there.
- Don't take life too seriously.
- Look at cirumstances from several different angles. Look outside the box. Don't have a narrow view.
- Don't chase "material" things. Seek spiritual things. They last longer, cost less, and bring more.
- Learn from life's oldest living things: trees. They impressively break forth with buds and colors----but innately know when it's time to shut down and be unimpressive.
Thanks for viewing my blog. Please visit again.