Taylor Swift a beautiful star, but her beauty tips show she remains down to earth!
This tips are from an article I read in Rouge Spring 2011 issue!
1. Taylor always buys new (seasonal) eyeshadow collections to feel fresh and change up her eyes and to be up to date with the current trends.
2. With lipcolor, Taylor likes to highlight her lips using a dark shade to make them stand out. She pairs a bright lip with lighter makeup on the eyes so that the lips are her prominent feature. She also likes the classic 60's look and uses a prominent bold black line on the eyes.
3. Taylor likes Covergirl lipstains because the color stays bright and her hair doesn't stick to it when she is on stage.
4. What does Taylor keep in her purse? Perfume, lotion and cell phone are with her at all times. In her makeup bag she keeps Covergirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara and Outlast Lipstain in Everbloom kiss.
5. Taylor describes "her style" as very feminine and girly. She wears lots of skirts, dresses, and sparkly accents. She is inspired by prairie looks fairies, and outfits you would wear on the beach.
I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose
But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it. ~Psalm 139: 13-14 (NLT)
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together
in my mother's wound. I praise you because I am fearfully
and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the
secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of
the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days
ordained for me were written in your book before one of
them came to be.
~Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and
thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds
anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in