Friday, November 9, 2012

An Apple a Day: Habakkuk 3:17-19

Habakkuk 3:17-19

~17) Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the
fields produce no food, though there
are no sheep in the pen and no cattle
in the stalls,  18) yet I will rejoice in
the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
19)The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer.
he enables me to go on the heights.

As this economy is not likely to improve
since Obama was re-elected, we will
no doubt lose some things we have  now,
for example, our jobs, businesses,
insurance etc...  Throughout the next 4
years, we MUST remember that we can
and should lean on the Lord as our
strength.  Only through our Savior can
we survive the tough times.  Reach out
to Him now and confess your neediness to
God.  He will help you!

No comments: