Sunday, June 10, 2012

An Apple for Today: Letting Go

I have noticed that when I do allow myself (which is rarely)
to Let Go and Let God, there is peace and serenity.
The outcome, in most cases, turns out much better
when I let my Higher Power (God) have control.

I admit I struggle with letting go on an hourly basis.
I'm not proud of this, but I AM working on it!
I'm sick of trying to control my life as well as
everyone else's.  All of my anxiety comes from
One day lily, alone in the group
©2012 FTPhotography
focusing on other people and not God or me.
I must learn to fully surrender all of my worry,
angst, and problems over to God.  I have to
get to this point or I will live in torment forever,
and this is the last thing I want to do.  Pray
for me that I will reach my goal of Letting Go
and Letting God!

No comments: