So Refreshing for Summer's Hot Weather!
- 3 English Breakfast or Earl Grey tea bags $
- 3 peppermint tea bags
- 1 bunch fresh mint, rinsed and picked over
- 1/2 cup sugar $
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large pot.
- Place tea bags in a large bowl and pour
- boiling water over. Add half of mint; cover
- and steep for 10 minutes. Strain into pitcher,
- discarding tea bags and mint. Stir in sugar to dissolve.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Pour into large glasses full of ice cubes.
- Garnish with reserved mint.