Fudgy Peanut Butter Cakecredit: www.tasteofhome.com
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup boiling water
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, peanut butter, oil and vanilla,
- beat until well blended. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar,
- flour and baking powder; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture
- until blended. Spread evenly into a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated
- with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cocoa and remaining sugar; stir in
- boiling water. Pour into slow cooker (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center of comes out clean. Serve warm with ice
- cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 348 calories,