- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into small pieces, frozen
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation (5 min)
- 1. Combine chocolate chips and 3 Tbsp. water in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high until just melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- 2. Place bananas in a food processor and pulse until broken down. Add milk and vanilla and process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl once or twice as necessary.
- 3. Scoop banana puree into dishes and top with warm chocolate sauce. Serve immediately.