Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today, I am quite stressed.  My kitty Sasha has stoppeed eating again.  After visiting the Vet 3 weeks ago and getting shots for arthritis and antibiotics, she perked up and started eating again.

But Friday when I came home, she had not touched her food.  Saturday she stayed in one spot all day, and ate nothing.

She is not eating today.  I'm afraid she is going to die.  Is this how they act
when the end is near?  She has retreated to another room and is just laying there.  It is Sunday, so I don't know what to do.  I will have to get her to the
vet tomorrow.

I'm going to be very sad if she doesn't get well.  She is so much company for me and I've had her for 15 years.  I'm so sad for her because I don't know if
she's in pain or what I should do for her.  Say a prayer for Sasha that she
will recover and remain with me.  I don't want to lose her now.

Freida

No comments: