Today, I want to share easy tips to reduce your monthly food bill.
1. Buy a water filter, and make your own bottled water.
2. Make dinners that are left over friendly.
3. If you buy soda, buy the liter bottles instead of cans, they are cheaper per unit price.
4. When eating out, share meals, and drink water
5. Reduce meat consumption (especially red meat) It is bad for you.
6. Grow your own vegetables, and herbs.
7. Eliminate fast food and cook your own meals.
8. Take your lunch to work or school. It's cheaper and you're more likely to eat less calories.
9. Use coupons
10. Buy generic brands
11. Eat lunch or early dinner when eating out. You can save on eating the lunch menu items. It's also
better to eat earlier in the evening.
12. Buy cheat coupons on Ebay.
13. Don't buy prepackaged cheese. Have the deli slice for you. You get more for your money.
14. Collect vegetable scraps, bag, and keep in freezer. Use in soups.
15. Always take a list to the grocery store and stick to it! Don't buy on impulse.
16. Never grocery shop while you're hungry. Go after eating!
Hope some of these help! We've all heard them before, we just need to DO them to save money.
Bible verse: On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.
1 Corinthians 16:2
until next time..........................Have a blessed day!