Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Poem: I Dream........of an Afternoon Nap



Good morning and Happy First Day of Fall!  It's hard to believe that summer is officially over.  I don't know where it went, do you?  Well anyway, I'm ready for the Fall.  Today, I want to share a poem I wrote last night when I was thinking about when I was a little girl.  To read it, click on the title above: A Poem:  I Dream of an Afternoon Nap.  I hope you can relate to it in some way.

*************************************
An afternoon nap is free and it is simple, but it
can bring you a new perspective on things.
*************************************                      
Bible verse: Matthew 11:28 (New International Version)
28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Thanks for viewing my blog. Please visit again.

No comments: